Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Back In Action!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am back to Blogging! I just finished Volume #5 of my Page Layout Template CD Collection. It is designed in the upgraded StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0

I have also "Digitally Re-Mastered" all of my first four volumes of my Page Layout Templates that were originally created in StoryBook Creator Plus 2.0. I remade them in StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0.

If you have purchased my Page Layout Templates in the past be sure to load them to your hard drive before you upgrade to StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0.


I would love to post pages you have designed using my Page Layout Templates! Please forward them to me as a JPG. I will post them here. Just remember, anyone can view them here so be cautious of the content of children’s names and any other personal information.  I want to make sure you are all safe!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Laurie Callison

No comments: