Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guest Designer - Janet Carr!





I am thrilled to introduce Janet Carr, one of the most talented digital scrapbooking designers in the country! Janet is one of my good friends and a fellow designer on the Creative Memories Digital Design Team. Among many wonderful projects, Janet designed the "Beautifully Blended" pre-designed pages available from Creative Memories. Many of the pages you see on Creative Memories website and in their catalogs are designed by Janet. She also creates many of the “Freebies” available on the Creative Memories Project Center. Janet's style and talent are so inspiring! She is also one of the nicest people I have ever met! She is a mentor and source of constant positive feedback to her fellow designers and friends. I am so privileged to have Janet use some of my Page Layout Templates to create some wonderful pages. Thank you so much Janet! To see more of Janet’s work visit her blog at: http://lifeinsideascrapbookroom.blogspot.com/

 Here is a word from Janet –


Hi everyone. I want to thank my sweet and dear friend Laurie for having me as a guest on her blog!! I absolutely adore everything Laurie creates and am so excited to share a few pages that I did using her fabulous templates from her Volume #5 DVD.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I am a SAHM to one teenage boy, have been happily married for 20+ years, have a 200lb. dog and live in Cypress, Texas. My son is in his first year of high school, he has joined marching band and it is currently running our lives. I started traditional scrapping in 1999 and joined the digital scrapping world in April 2008. I absolutely love digital and am totally addicted. I am currently on three creative teams: Creative Memories, Bella Designs and Leslie Grainger Designs. I feel so very blessed to be a part of three fabulous teams!! The most important things in my life are my family, friends and my faith. I love taking photos of anything and everything and scrapping those little moments in life that mean so much!!









This is a beautiful page Janet designed in her unique style.  Her use of typography and graphic layout design are stunning!  Thank you for sharing Janet!



1 comment:

Carol Lord Heuschele said...

I love this page! Can you tell me how you managed to create such a fabulous image.