Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guest Designer - Macy Goode!



Welcome to my latest guest designer Macy Goode!  Macy is a fellow member of the Creative Memories digital design team and a Creative Memories consultant in Big Arm Montana.  I just love the name of her city!  Macy designs many of the awesome "Freebies" on the Creative Memories Digital Project center.  She has many project designs published in Creative Memories catalogs, idea books and website.  She is an awesome designer!  I am so happy to publish one of Macy's pages she designed starting with one of my Page Layout Templates from Volume #5.  Thank you so much Macy!  This is beautiful!

Before

After


2 comments:

Macy Goode Designs said...

Thank you sooooooo much for having me on your blog...what an honor!! I think your FANTASTIC!! :)

Macy Goode Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.