Monday, November 2, 2009

Modifing My Templates


This is an example of how to modify my templates.  I started with this Page Layout Template from CD Volume #5. 


Before



To create the page below I used the newly released digital kit from Creative Memories called "Natural Beauty".  It is a limited edition kit only available through Dec 31, 2009. 

First, I deleted the photo frame openings, text boxes and other elements.  I filled the black scalloped edge element with paper number 14 and applied the filter "3D Edge".  I made paper #2 the background.  Then I added a photo of my son and used the "Touch Up - Erase" feature to soften the edges of the photo.  Then I applied various elements and text sayings from the same kit.  SUPER EASY!!  It only took about 5 minutes to complete.  Remember all of my Page Layout Templates are totally editable so have fun making them your own!


After




No comments: