Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Customer Page Layouts From Marcy Moreno

Marcy Moreno “Beta Tested” my 4x6 page layout template CD #4. She created this entire project while she was on vacation in Hawaii. She used the Delight Surfer Girl Digital Power Palette Additions and the Delight Digital Power Palette in StoryBook Creator Plus. She sent the 4x6’s to be printed while she was still in Hawaii and picked them up when she returned. Then, she just slipped the photos into the slots in the Creative Memories PicFolio Milestones album. This album has 160 photo openings. She included 355 photos and all of her journaling into those 160 photo openings. The total cost to complete this album was about $70.00.  I hope it gives you some good ideas of how to use the templates. It is so beautiful…enjoy! Thank you Marcy!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great idea! I was wondering what you woud use the 4x6 layouts for. I have done one milestone album in the past and really wasn't a huge fan because it felt more like a photo album instead of a scapbook. I love the look of this milestone album done with the 4x6 templates. I might have to try one for myself. Thanks for sharing such a great idea.

Team Mackalicious said...

This is great! I am still working on mine.... Marcy did a great job.